Having this product by my side I know what needs to be done when I feel a breakout is about to happen (your skin turns red and it pains in that area).
Instead of touching the acne or trying to pop it out I reach out this face mask from Khadi Natural. It helps to dry out the and acne saves me from all that trouble and pain. Here’s my Khadi Neem, Basil, and Mint Face Mask (Anti-Acne) review.
Pros: Very effective for acne treatment, long-lasting.
Cons: Takes about 30 mins until it dries off.
Ideal For: Men and Women
My Rating: 8.5/10
When to Use?
I use it once a week regularly or more frequently only if I start getting acne.
How to use?
- Take a small bowl and take out some powder (5 gms) from the bottle. The quantity is less but trust me you don’t need much. You will get an idea of how much of it, you would need for every use in some time.
- Add either water, rose water, or milk (I personally prefer rose water).
- Add few drops (4-5) of Tea Tree Oil if you are going to apply it to acne or else just go ahead with the above composition.
- Mix it with your finger and the paste is ready.
- Your face should be clean before you apply this or any other face mask for that matter. If it’s not clean, use a mild face cleanser first.
- Apply a thin layer all over your face and neck. Leave on at least for roughly 15-20 minutes until it dries off. Splash with water and then gently scrub to exfoliate. Rinse off.
- Apply a moisturizer.
P.S. – If your country is not listed above, you can leave it in the comment below and I’ll try to get the best offer for you.
Any questions? Leave them in the comments below and I’ll make sure to answer them for you.
Happy Skin to You!